Sunday, March 20, 2011

Paul & Julia

Valentine’s Day card created and sent by Paul and Julia Child in a bubble bath, circa 1952

Relaxing at their Paris apartment

Testing recipes

Dinning at their Cambridge, Massachusetts home

Paul Child styling and photographing Julia's book

Paul and Julia making beautiful music together

Even though I blogged about my favorites wacky couples a few weeks ago. Paul and Julia Child are definitive my favorite couple ever. I can totally relate to them. She's a cook and he is a photographer. Hopefully my marriage is full of kindness and joy like theirs. Check out My Life in France book and the delicious yet funny movie Julie & Julia. Can Meryl and Stanley Tucci be any more perfect for the roles! Also I have a couple of preview posts of Julia here, here, here & here.

images via: flickr & life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...