Friday, March 7, 2014

Musts for hunting!


One of my favorite things to do is: Vintage Shopping! I'm always on a mad thrill of the hunt and when it comes to vintage is a fierce competition. I stayed local shopping on Kobey's and the Ocean Beach Antiques District but nothing compares when we shop at the mother of all: Rose BowlHere are my must for shopping for vintage and antiques:

uno.iphone / dos.sunnies / tres.single bills / cuatro.sunscreen / cinco.water / seis.cart / siete.bag / ocho. flats

P.S. You can find my other vintage excursions herehere and hereWhat I score was a 3D vintage view-master in original box (for the hubby's camera collection) and a 1940's mink headband with netting ( in perfect condition).

image via: hayanarts


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...